Show Navigation Menu

What's in the news?

More
13 years 5 months ago #28070 by black_magnolia
Kuroboshi, thanks for the text! :) There wasn't really anything new that I didn't know. A brainwashed population is nothing new in a autocratic regime.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28300 by black_magnolia

Samuel Koch critically injured during live stunt accident on German TV

Berlin, Dec 5; Samuel Koch was injured when his stunt on Live TV went awry. As part of the live stunt he was trying to jump over 5 cars while wearing stilts that had springs in them. However the stunt didn’t go as planned and instead Samuel crashed on the 3rd car. When rescuers rushed to him then they found to their horror that he was unconscious. Medical personnel later revealed that he was seriously injured.

He was performing this stunt as part of the German show – ‘Wetten Dass?’ on Live TV. His stunt was being watched by millions of people on TV and they were shocked when they saw that the stunt didn’t go as planned and Samuel was left seriously injured. The 23 years old stunt man was later taken to the University Hospital of Dusseldorf for medical aid.

Fans and celebrities all over the world are praying for his recovery. The Canadian teen sensation Justin Bieber also tweeted on the popular social networking and microblogging site Twitter that, “Please pray for Samuel Koch & his family as we wait and hope for his health and safety. Just want to let my people in Germany know I won’t be on Wetten Dass tonight as an accident has taken place and … we all don’t think it is right to continue.”

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28301 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
:blink: Wow. Strange how the injuries are so severe. It doesn't look like he crashed or anything - Just looked like he fell head-first onto the floor after the leap.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28302 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:blink: Wow. Strange how the injuries are so severe. It doesn't look like he crashed or anything - Just looked like he fell head-first onto the floor after the leap.

Yes, I thought that myself, that it didn't look that severe, but he is in an artificial coma now and has to go to surgery because of his spine injuries... :(

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28340 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: What's in the news?
Seems they've caught the guy who was on video stealing the poppy money from a local coffee shop, around Rememberance Day. They didn't release his name, but he's been charged with a few counts of theft... seems he nicked them from more than just the one shop where he was caught on tape! I'm glad they got the guy though... what a miserable thing to do.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28576 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: What's in the news?
Our local big news after the storm, the Minnisota Vikings stadium dome collapsed under the weight of the snow. Was suppost to be a game tonight. Was \"cancled due to weather conditions\"....

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds