Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
14 years 1 month ago #17473 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I guess I could try waxing, but Laser sounds like the best option for me...I have very...doninant...leg hair.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17476 by black_magnolia
I've changed the name of the thread to what it is now. I didn't have a better idea but I think it's ok as guys aren't interested in this discussion at the least. :silly:

I'm not really that much of a fan of lasser removals. It can go something wrong and then you end up with scars on your body, not to speak it is still quite expensive.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17480 by Zenith
Laser isn't as fun as hot wax, though!...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 1 month ago #17482 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:To find a good bra
scootiebee wrote:

And if laser doesn't work on light hair, it might not work on my legs. My leg and arm hair is blonde, and my skin is pale pale, so I don't know if it would even work! :(

Ah, but you're lucky there in the sense that ordinarily, your hair wouldn't be very visible anyway, with it being blonde.

I don't have much leg hair at all, but I have relatively light skin and black hair, so it stands out really badly! :(

More
14 years 1 month ago #17496 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:To find a good bra
scootiebee wrote:

And if laser doesn't work on light hair, it might not work on my legs. My leg and arm hair is blonde, and my skin is pale pale, so I don't know if it would even work! :(

It might be worth your while to check into it, as the lasers may be more advanced now. They didn't say it doesn't work on lighter hair, just that it works better with more contrast.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17533 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:To find a good bra
Funny thing about having light hair on my arms and legs is that while it is hard to see, it really stands out if it is sunny or brightly lit, looks like my legs and arms are sparkling. A little odd.

I keep hearing a radio ad for a laser hair removal center, but I haven't even bothered to check it out. I am assuming it does cost a lot of money. It would be one of those, \"when I win the lottery\" things.

And I love hot wax, but I *hate* ripping the strips off!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by scootiebee.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds