Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12605 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

i wish i could find me a pair of nice shoes that would fit my feet right and look good. and the didn't cost so much.

Depends what kind of shoes I guess. Shoes that are designed towards the gothically inclined are generally very expensive no matter where you look. :S

I don't think I could ever choose patent shoes..Just something about the material puts me off. The ones that were posted on the other page don't look too bad though. They're cute, but I'd probably opt for the matt black version. :P
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12607 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Corpsequeen, if you are worried about your warm, dry climate boots suffering in the cold air up north, may I suggest a leather conditioner cream? They sell it at shoe stores to polish and clean the leather, but it is waxy and puts a protective layer on your shoes. Maybe that will help the leather adapt better to their new environment? I have to do this to my 14-year-old Dr. Martens, they are starting to get a little cracked.

Do you think that would work on sofas? :huh: We have a leather sofa that's beginning to crack up. Don't think anyone's bothered giving it a bit of care so far for fear that it's a lost cause. We currently just cover it up.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12611 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
necie1286 wrote:

the only way i can wear heels is if the heel on it isn't a thin one and is like a block. thats the only way i can wear high heels. i once trid to wear the normal ones and almost fell down.

I don't understand how some people manage it. There's a club in the city centre here, but all of the surrounding roads are cobbled, yet thousands of girls enter the club with teeny tiny stiletto heels. :blink: At times it can be awkward walking down those roads with block heels..I have no idea how they walk straight with stilettos. Mind you, they're probably drunk/tipsy by the end of the night anyway, so either way they'd be walking wobbly. :woohoo:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12619 by CorpseQueen
I got a new mini laptop a few days ago, and it got a 'livecam' in it, and maybe I can take pictures with that... else I'm not sure there's gonna be any pictures of my shoes

Envy wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

Corpsequeen, if you are worried about your warm, dry climate boots suffering in the cold air up north, may I suggest a leather conditioner cream? They sell it at shoe stores to polish and clean the leather, but it is waxy and puts a protective layer on your shoes. Maybe that will help the leather adapt better to their new environment? I have to do this to my 14-year-old Dr. Martens, they are starting to get a little cracked.

Do you think that would work on sofas? :huh: We have a leather sofa that's beginning to crack up. Don't think anyone's bothered giving it a bit of care so far for fear that it's a lost cause. We currently just cover it up.

Could work on sofas, bout would be difficult...

And my boy said the same, but we don't have what I need at home, and I haven't really thought about it anymore... can't use them anyway atm... too much snow. And he says it's not leather, but skin. There's several parts of the skin, you see, and leather is just one, and that's not what they're made of... complicated.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12621 by Daruma

More
14 years 3 months ago #12624 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
Liked those shoes...

Never liked stilettos much tho, and all of town I live in is made out of cobblestones. Really. I like high heels tho, and never wear the low heels that has been popular - the higher the better. Too high can be uncomfortable, but I'll love them anyway...

Remember the first times I walked in my Demonia shoes.. It was out on town, pretty much all day, and at the end of it it really felt like I walked on the bones alone in the front of my feet... took a long time to recover as well, but I've bought fleece-soles to put in them (had to buy size 42, because they're so wide in the front, and cut them down) and now I'm used too them, so I can walk in them like in any regular boots, just as comfortable (and as they're a bit higher in front as well, they're lower then the shoes I normally wear)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds