Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12552 by Kelaiah_
Katelyn wrote:

I have those in the matte black. But now I wish I had the shiny ones too!

Actually, I have those in the matte black too :D

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12562 by CorpseQueen
I don't really like stiletto heels, they're too har to walk in. Especially since all inner town is made out of cobblestones...

I got a pair of Demonia shoes, which I love to wear. Not now tho, as we got 15 under every day and at least half a metre of snow.
Bought a pair of REAL leather shoes in turkey (boots, kneehigh, lots of straps and real hot for such a hot climate), but my boy believes they're gonna break because the leather was made in another climmate then ours... fuck him, I love them and will begin using them as soon as the snow is gone. Untill then I'm back in my at least 5 year old, trustworthy boots. Not gothic at all, but they're black and protects me from all that's cold, so I love them. I can walk with them, stockings and socks and legwarmers and a short skirt untill it's 0 degrees outside.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12564 by millkins
UUUUU they sound great :D Do you maybe have a picture or something?

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12575 by necie1286
i wish i could find me a pair of nice shoes that would fit my feet right and look good. and the didn't cost so much.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12579 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
the only way i can wear heels is if the heel on it isn't a thin one and is like a block. thats the only way i can wear high heels. i once trid to wear the normal ones and almost fell down.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12586 by scootiebee
Corpsequeen, if you are worried about your warm, dry climate boots suffering in the cold air up north, may I suggest a leather conditioner cream? They sell it at shoe stores to polish and clean the leather, but it is waxy and puts a protective layer on your shoes. Maybe that will help the leather adapt better to their new environment? I have to do this to my 14-year-old Dr. Martens, they are starting to get a little cracked.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds