Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31240 by gothchick
I bought 2 pairs of Demonia boots (platform), ordered a size up...but they were still too tight! :( Shame cos they're gorgeous too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31242 by Envy
gothchick wrote:

I bought 2 pairs of Demonia boots (platform), ordered a size up...but they were still too tight! :( Shame cos they're gorgeous too!

Which pair was it?

More
13 years 2 months ago #31257 by firensia
gothchick wrote:

I love Demonia boots as well. However, when buying, I usually have to go up two sizes. They are made incredible small for some reason.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 2 months ago #31269 by Envy
firensia wrote:

gothchick wrote:

I love Demonia boots as well. However, when buying, I usually have to go up two sizes. They are made incredible small for some reason.

Oh..I just go up one size, but I am normally a half size under the shoe size I buy, so I guess that might explain it.

It's the same with quite a few alternative shoe brands..If you ever buy any shoes by 'Bordello', you'll need at least a size up as well.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #31271 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

gothchick wrote:

Oh..I just go up one size, but I am normally a half size under the shoe size I buy, so I guess that might explain it.

It's the same with quite a few alternative shoe brands..If you ever buy any shoes by 'Bordello', you'll need at least a size up as well.

I had one pair of Demonia boots and I didn't have to go a size up or two for them. Maybe because I bought one of those unisex models.

All the brands by Pleaser, ergo their sister brands Bordello, Demonia, Funtasma etc. end up a size or two too small...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33451 by black_magnolia
Done a bit of \"spontaneous\" shoe shopping today. :silly: In fact I went to the shop to try on some shoes I've seen on their web-site, just to find out that they were horrible in person. They looked so nice on the photo but are really badly put together. Totally uncomfortable and you are pretty unstable in them. :S

When I was already at the shop, I tried on several pairs - just becasue I can. ;)

Ended up buying these:

They are so so comfortable!!! :kiss: Just had to have them! :)

I usually don't wear such a high heal (11cm) becasue I can't find a shoe in which I don't feel all wobbly on my feet, so these were a big surprise becasue I could walk normally in them and not like on eggs. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds