Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11813 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I adore high heels. The higher the heel, the better.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11818 by Zenith
I want to get myself shoes with an 8-inch heel. But not chunky heel or platform, stiletto. I love stiletto shoes and boots. I'll post some pictures with my most beloved shoes when I return home.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 3 months ago #11824 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I like them, but not too high or too narrow. I don't wear heels very often, so I'm a bit out of practice walking in them. I do like they way they make my legs look though.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11826 by Morgana
scootiebee wrote:

While you might not care for the idea of second-hand shoes, someone who is homeless or destitute might be happy to have them. Try donating them to a church mission if you don't like the shoes.

I thought the same thing when I was sorting out my clothes and donated some things to a women's shelter. The women, and kids, there likely left home with nothing but the clothes on their backs, so probably wouldn't mind second-hand shoes in pretty good condition. I'm just lucky enough to not be in that situation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11845 by SkieShauphen
That's what I did with the 6 bags of extra clothes that I will never wear again once I moved. I didn't have enough clothes then and I still don't. Not to mention I lost my favorite pair of boots to someone who doesn't even wear them. Grrr
Sorry about the shoe size, I'm a 13 wide.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11853 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I love high heels though I am really quite a klutz so I tend to stick to chunkier heels and platforms. If I could only find some balance in my life . . .

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds