Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13089 by millkins
Thats how it is here, when you oay for customs and shipping you are definitely broke :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13107 by necie1286
it's stupid how prices are like that. how do they think people are going to be able to get their things if they are always broke.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13111 by Envy
Argh..One pair of shoes I bought was from the US...It cost me 20 pounds for the shoes and 40 pounds for shipping! :S Bah.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13120 by necie1286
what would that be in dollars? i'm not good with pounds and all. i'm from the states

More
14 years 4 months ago #13135 by scootiebee
One British Pound is about $1.60, so multiply by 1.6 (or even cheat and guesstimate about 1 1/2 the amount)

so 20 pounds is about $32 USD. Boy, the exchange rate was the same about 20 years ago too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13175 by millkins
@Envy OMG twice the original price :ohmy: poor soul.
Do you know someone from the US? If they send it as a gift maybe the customs and the shipping would be less :( Do you have that possibility?

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds