Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12784 by Envy
millkins wrote:

@black_magnolia OMG I have missed out on what you said and went ahead and ordered this www.odiumclothing.net/index.asp?main=/ge...0_0_1.asp&extra=47-0 they are just amazing and my friends sister will bring em to me :), but still if you visit Belgrade we absolutely have to meet regardless of my order :) If I find something nice that I can afford I will let you know. And thankie on the offer you are a dearie really

Ooh I have a pair similar to those. :P Don't know whether I already posted..But mine are black with bows as well as skulls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13015 by CorpseQueen
They sould be paying me for that... I'm spreading the word of Odium whereever there's a thread on clothes, I should be able to call it my job... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #13032 by black_magnolia
I don't know how you do it, Corpse! I tried posting the site of the Croatian goth shop a couple of times, but I go mostly unnoticed. As you're a big corset lover, maybe you'd like to see what they have? In my opinion they have a bit more of a choice then the Swedish site. :silly:
here's the link: www.azdaja-boutique.com/en

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13047 by necie1286
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't know how you do it, Corpse! I tried posting the site of the Croatian goth shop a couple of times, but I go mostly unnoticed. As you're a big corset lover, maybe you'd like to see what they have? In my opinion they have a bit more of a choice then the Swedish site. :silly:
here's the link: www.azdaja-boutique.com/en

i just looked at the site you put and its nice. it has some nice things on it. and if i could i'd oirder some. but i'm broke

More
14 years 4 months ago #13076 by scootiebee
I just wish they would ship to the U.S. without costing as much as the clothes I want to order. They have a gorgeous coat, and some really beautiful clothes.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13083 by necie1286
i hate how much shipping can be on some places. sometimes it's even more then the item's price.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds