Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12639 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
Fleece soles? Never heard of those before. Care to elaborate? I'm wondering whether something like that could help with some of my heel-wearing-pains. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12640 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
look at this!!!

www.kristysempire.com/components/com_vir...0f128ab5dd819866.jpg

Simply beautiful.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12641 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
Ooh..Those are quite nice..But I'd only consider buying if they were in matt black..Not sure I could walk in that heel though. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #12644 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
@Thurysaz you mean www.x-tra.de/english/index-2.html ?
Look, even if they were close I would have to pay customs and they are not just a small fee, but maybe you have a point there, I have a lot of friends scattered around the globe maybe someone can send it as a gift and then no customs and I can easy send the money or send the shoes to their address :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12645 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
CorpseQueen wrote:

Liked those shoes...

Never liked stilettos much tho, and all of town I live in is made out of cobblestones. Really. I like high heels tho, and never wear the low heels that has been popular - the higher the better. Too high can be uncomfortable, but I'll love them anyway...

Remember the first times I walked in my Demonia shoes.. It was out on town, pretty much all day, and at the end of it it really felt like I walked on the bones alone in the front of my feet... took a long time to recover as well, but I've bought fleece-soles to put in them (had to buy size 42, because they're so wide in the front, and cut them down) and now I'm used too them, so I can walk in them like in any regular boots, just as comfortable (and as they're a bit higher in front as well, they're lower then the shoes I normally wear)

now thoses i could wear casue of the block kind of heel. also these look ALSOME i wish i could find a pair that would fit me. i was wide feet and its hard to find nice boots for me to wear.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12647 by necie1286
Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

i wish i could find me a pair of nice shoes that would fit my feet right and look good. and the didn't cost so much.

Depends what kind of shoes I guess. Shoes that are designed towards the gothically inclined are generally very expensive no matter where you look. :S

I don't think I could ever choose patent shoes..Just something about the material puts me off. The ones that were posted on the other page don't look too bad though. They're cute, but I'd probably opt for the matt black version. :P

i'd like to find some gothic type boots with like chains or zippers on them and all.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds