Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 4 months ago #28450 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
:woohoo: Ahh I love mint chocolates..But we rarely buy them. Terry's Chocolate Orange on the other hand...:P Popular to have at this time of year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28455 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Sweets
wow!!!Mint chocolateeeeeeeees!!!i want a mint chocolate now!!>.<

More
13 years 4 months ago #28461 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Sweets
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: Ahh I love mint chocolates..But we rarely buy them. Terry's Chocolate Orange on the other hand...:P Popular to have at this time of year.

I don't like orange chocolate, but it's my husband's favourite, so I buy him one of those every year for his stocking. I've also seen them in white-chocolate-orange, chocolate-raspberry and chocolate-mint flavours. I'm hinting for a chocolate-mint one this year...

More
13 years 4 months ago #28464 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

I don't like orange chocolate, but it's my husband's favourite, so I buy him one of those every year for his stocking. I've also seen them in white-chocolate-orange, chocolate-raspberry and chocolate-mint flavours. I'm hinting for a chocolate-mint one this year...

:ohmy: I had no idea! I've only seen white/milk/dark chocolate versions! Is the raspberry one white chocolate and raspberry? If so - I must get my hands on one! It's my favourite alongside chocolate orange flavours. :P

More
13 years 4 months ago #28485 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Sweets
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

Oh yeah, love the chocolate raspberry to. Another truely great idea in the candy world. I Think I saw a pina colada one here the other day. Is rather impressive how many flavores go with chocolate. In a box of mini mixed chocolates even had a peach flavored one that was good.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28613 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Sweets
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

:ohmy: I had no idea! I've only seen white/milk/dark chocolate versions! Is the raspberry one white chocolate and raspberry? If so - I must get my hands on one! It's my favourite alongside chocolate orange flavours. :P

When I saw it a couple of years ago, I'm pretty sure it was milk-chocolate and raspberry. I didn't get one at the time, and haven't seen them since. So maybe they weren't very popular?

I'm pretty sure the mint is milk-chocolate flavour. Hoping to find that out first-hand!

I know the white one is orange flavour for sure... I got one for my mom because she likes white chocolate, but she doesn't like orange (I didn't know that part!) so she ended up giving it to my brother.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds