Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27839 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
They're pretty easy. Just like cakes, but you put them into muffin cases/tray instead.

Mine just went wrong because..I put a bit of everything in, decided to be a bit experimental (was trying to get rid of all of the okara we have (soybean leftovers from making soya milk and tofu)) and..It tasted..Alright at the end. You'd be horrified if I listed the stuff I put in. :blink:

Well..Maybe not horrified. But you'd realise very much so that I'm no good at cooking.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27855 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Sweets
I had chocolate muffin flavoured cream yoghurt. :woohoo: It's some new flavour of a range of yoghurt from a Croatian diary company. I saw it was new and just had to try it out! yumy! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27857 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
black_magnolia wrote:

I had chocolate muffin flavoured cream yoghurt. :woohoo: It's some new flavour of a range of yoghurt from a Croatian diary company. I saw it was new and just had to try it out! yumy! :)

That sounds gorgeous..

Reminds me of frozen yogurt in the US. :( God I want that in the UK. Low-fat..

More
13 years 5 months ago #27859 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Sweets
Uhm, ok, so..i would like to make them if you say them are easy to do!!U_U
just find the recipe!!;D

More
13 years 5 months ago #27927 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Sweets
ondespumeggianti wrote:

Muffinssss..mmm..i would like to do them one day too!!but i think that them are quite complicate to do!U_U
i looove so much muffins!!

If you can make cakes, then you can definitely make muffins! The only trick to them is to not over-work the dough... just mix it until everything is blended together, and then stop, don't worry about it being a bit lumpy.

I bought a half-dozen Roger's Victoria Creams for my mom, for Christmas. I also bought one for myself, although I haven't eaten it, yet...

www.rogerschocolates.com/chocolate-colle...a-creams-and-squares

I bought a bag of Hershey's Hugs as well (the white chocolate ones), so I've been nibbling on those for the last couple of days.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27951 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Sweets
thank you for advice!!:)

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds