Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #15156 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
The last British chocolate I had was a Flake, but I should have got a crunchie too. They are very hard to find in the U.S., have to hunt up a British import shop to find them.

I have a huge bathtub, but in 4 years, I have only used it twice. It was oddly a selling point when we bought the house, but we just never bother to use it. Now we want to remodel the bathroom with the big tub and put in a big shower (I have to use my daughter's bathroom to shower, and it is really inconvenient). Oh, well. I am not familiar with Lush, though. Are they bath products?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15164 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

The last British chocolate I had was a Flake, but I should have got a crunchie too. They are very hard to find in the U.S., have to hunt up a British import shop to find them.

I have a huge bathtub, but in 4 years, I have only used it twice. It was oddly a selling point when we bought the house, but we just never bother to use it. Now we want to remodel the bathroom with the big tub and put in a big shower (I have to use my daughter's bathroom to shower, and it is really inconvenient). Oh, well. I am not familiar with Lush, though. Are they bath products?

Flakes are real tasty even more so with ice cream :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15170 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Pretty much. Lush do shampoos, conditioners, face-masks, bath bombs..Uhh..Soaps..Things like that. I think they're all handmade.

The shop smells gorgeous.

Lush.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15180 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Sweets
Have finaly mastered the art of veggie marshmallows!!!! Flake crushed into mint ice cream....ahhhhhhh bliss. Never heard of Lush though.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15207 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Zilknitha wrote:

Have finaly mastered the art of veggie marshmallows!!!! Flake crushed into mint ice cream....ahhhhhhh bliss. Never heard of Lush though.

MMMMMMM iv'e not heard of them but they sound great.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15242 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Sweets
I love dark bitter chocolate, as well as different kinds of cookies, muffins!!!! :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds