Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #14636 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I never keep store-bought icing that long. I end up eating it a spoonful at a time.

The food regulations are the same in the U.S. A friend of mine started a business making salsa and barbecue sauces, and he had to get licensed, and they do regular inspections of his kitchen, etc.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14670 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I never keep store-bought icing that long. I end up eating it a spoonful at a time.

Eep! That'd be too sugary for me! :P Things like nougat, marzipan and icing really make my teeth hurt.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14675 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I sometimes do the same thing, unless I've been going to the gym regularly... seems easier to leave it alone then.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Morgana.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14685 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
hmmmmmm icing. yummy. my mom has yelled at me a few times bout doing that casue she uses it for her cakes.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14726 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
necie1286 wrote:

hmmmmmm icing. yummy. my mom has yelled at me a few times bout doing that casue she uses it for her cakes.

My brother is similar. He gets to all the ingredients like chocolate sprinkles etc.

Haha..He learned his lesson after trying vanilla essence straight out of the bottle. Out of curiosity, I tried it too. Was the most bitter thing I've ever had. :woohoo:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14733 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

My brother is similar. He gets to all the ingredients like chocolate sprinkles etc.

Haha..He learned his lesson after trying vanilla essence straight out of the bottle. Out of curiosity, I tried it too. Was the most bitter thing I've ever had. :woohoo:

Ick! I can only imagine how that would taste!

It smells lovely though... I knew someone who used to use it as perfume.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds