Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16974 by Verminaard Draconis
What I think about Alchemy Gothic! Its like Lonecrow have said it Unique, but also a very beautyful piece of art, good quality and powerful attraction to the eyes!

Yiour's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18838 by StephenG
i too love the artwork the most. Especially fond of the t-shirts; always amazed by how many \"normal\" people stop me to express how much they like what i have on (and i always tell em to check out the site) number two would have to be home decor;LOVE all my toys. i like the jewellry too, just don't wear any type enough (unless you count my VERSUS belt buckle)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18928 by necie1286
i love everything on here and wish i could get me a few things. what i love the most is the jewelery. it is so beautiful.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18940 by Thurysaz
It's simply the best!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18964 by anastasia13
Every piece is so well crafted and original. That's why I like it. Plus I am allergic to cheap metals so I have to have Titanium, Platinum, Pewter, or Sterling Silver. So I have a limit to what I can wear. It pisses me off. So I found this and found the website and here I am...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19128 by necie1286
i think it's amazing how they can come up with the pieces they do or the art work. i don't think i'd ever be able to think of the things they make.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds