Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 5 months ago #9993 by necie1286
I am sooooooooooo gald i saw some pieces in Hot Topic one day and asked about them. i got the site and looked around and fell in love with them even more. i'm hopeing to save up some money to get some things. i love all the things on here and can't wait to own some.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14956 by JNasty
I love Alchemy!!!!!!!!!!! :) :laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14957 by black_magnolia
JNasty wrote:

I love Alchemy!!!!!!!!!!! :) :laugh:

You said this 3 months ago in this same thread, the post is just one post away, so stop repeating yourself if you don't have anything new to write.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14980 by Envy
I agree with many of the points raised here - I love Alchemy! Mainly for the incredible detail that can be found in their pieces of art - Detail that just isn't found in other items of jewellery generally.

Much 'gothic' attire is generally very detailed which is why I love it so. It's artwork I can really absorb myself into. When I first started to develop depression, I would automatically zone-out and concentrate on something small around me, to try and take my mind off of things. It's much easier to concentrate on something that's full of little details. Holds my concentration longer as I have more to think about and examine.

• Athenian
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #15077 by Athenian
Replied by Athenian on topic Re:What do you think about Alchemy?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Athenian.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16959 by Jeremiah1
simply put: because they're \"goth as fuck\"! lol

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds