Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3588 by cemwerewolf
They create beautiful and, just as important, unique jewellry. It covers a broad range of styles, all of which defy the norm by presenting the subject matter with grace rather then what I'm used to seeing with such visual examples as skulls, bats and demons. In short, alchemy takes dark images and refuses to make cheap junk with them just to turn a profit. I love it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3657 by Morgana
Their artwork is very striking, and incredibly detailed. I have several calendars, and a poster and a fabric flag. I've had some of them for years, but I still notice new things in them every so often. I'm eagerly awaiting the new calendar, as I've just discovered a store nearby that sells AG items. And of course their jewelry is amazing, as previously mentioned here.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7889 by Morgana
I've had a calendar picture of In Search of the Black Rose hung on my office door since 2005, so I've obviously walked by it hundreds of times. I came in here yesterday, and spotted something I hadn't noticed before... the spider crawling up onto the book. Just goes to show the level of care and detail that's put into the artwork.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7893 by Thurysaz
What i think about Alchemy?

Simply the best!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7895 by JNasty
I LOVE it.
It is one of the best website ever!!!
what more do I have to say. :woohoo:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8865 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Alchemy...
hmm...hard to say...
i had never really heard of it till the mid-late 90s and i'm a t-shirt kinda guy; but i love having t-shirts most ppl haven't seen at walMart... and when ppl ask me where i got em i do what the chick got me hooked on this company did;i tell them to check out the website

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds