Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Storing Jewellery

More
14 years 4 months ago #12033 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Jewellery stand
My jewellery box is a plain black leather one with a couple of compartments. I'm looking forward to getting a bigger one as it's getting a bit tight in there... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12097 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery stand
i want to get me a box thats celtic box with the cross on top and maybe a few small drawers on it

More
14 years 4 months ago #12101 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Jewellery stand
Over the summer while I was in Maine, we got a large square box that was hand carved with Celtic knots all around and on top. The top just lifts off, but I am thinking of using it as my jewelry annex. Oddly, we bought it from the Maine State Prison gift shop in Thomaston, Maine. They have a woodworking shop, and all the things they sell are made by inmates, who get a trade in prison, and then some money when they are released. Some of their stuff is remarkable.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12103 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery stand
thats cool. your box sounds nice. i wish i could find something like that down here

More
14 years 4 months ago #12125 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Jewellery stand
I have one with a \"lazy-susan\" type hanger for necklaces, which is behind a clear glass door with a rose on it, and then four drawers for rings, earrings, etc., on the other side. I really like it, but I'm running out of space in it, so I'm going to have to get another one soon.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12129 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Jewellery stand
For my jewelry i've made a \"stand\" sculpted in Bamboo...

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds