Show Navigation Menu

Pet names

More
14 years 7 months ago #6774 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Pet names
Both my cats are short haired. Morgan is mostly white with a little black, and extra toes. Harry is mostly black with a little white. I keep using my laptop, and all my pictures are on my regular computer. Hopefully I will remember to log on down there in the dungeon and put some pictures online.

I used to know a cat that got so fat, even though he had short hair, he couldn't groom his back. His hair matted up very badly, and I had to shave him to relieve the pain caused by the matted fur. Always make sure your cats fur is well-groomed!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6794 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:Pet names
psycho would be a goof dog name :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #6886 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pet names
I really like the Devon Rex cats... a friend of my mom has a few (read: 4 more or less) and they're lovely. Need something warm? They're like portable elements, with a nice personality (well, most of them) and love to stay indoor, nearsomething warm. Like the window on a sunny thay or in your lap as you're watching tv.

I'd really like to get one, but well... so much in the way... I start to wonder if I'll ever get a pet. But then again, I'm stubborn and wont stop looking 'til I got one :blush: but it's hard when your family don't want one, and the person you're gonna live with are both allergic and not so fond of animals...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #6893 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pet names
CorpseQueen wrote:

I really like the Devon Rex cats... a friend of my mom has a few (read: 4 more or less) and they're lovely. Need something warm? They're like portable elements, with a nice personality (well, most of them) and love to stay indoor, nearsomething warm. Like the window on a sunny thay or in your lap as you're watching tv.

I'd really like to get one, but well... so much in the way... I start to wonder if I'll ever get a pet. But then again, I'm stubborn and wont stop looking 'til I got one :blush: but it's hard when your family don't want one, and the person you're gonna live with are both allergic and not so fond of animals...

You could get a Sphynx (Egyptian cat breed) which are almost hairless and resemble the Devon Rex or if you want a dog, then I recommend a poodle (they are very intelligent and almost don't shed at all). Many people that are allergic don't have any problems with those two breeds.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6898 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Pet names
black_magnolia wrote:

CorpseQueen wrote:

You could get a Sphynx (Egyptian cat breed) which are almost hairless and resemble the Devon Rex or if you want a dog, then I recommend a poodle (they are very intelligent and almost don't shed at all). Many people that are allergic don't have any problems with those two breeds.

My niece is allergic to animals, but she has a couple of poodles and she's fine with them. They have hair instead of fur, so apparently that's why they don't aggravate people's allergies.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6903 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pet names
He's been looking for animals (at least dogs) that he isn't allergic to, and found some. One little dog, and I don't see the point of a small dog... it can't protect you like a large on can :) The other is a big dog, but with lots and lots of white hair... just imagine my black clothes covered in long white hairs... and not to mention the grooming that has to be done.

And back to names... myself, I'm not good at names, but really, that depends. When I'm in the right mental stage, I can come up with several cool and unusual names. But the more I think, the less I come up with... tho if I find something, it's good. So it may be hard, but mostly worth the effort :blush: But then again, I could name a character or sim the same as an animal... hm

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds