Show Navigation Menu

Pretty sceletons

More
14 years 8 months ago #3011 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
Another, different type of skeleton/angel statue:

This one's from a cemetery in Spain. I wish we had things as interesting as this in the cemeteries in the U.S.!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3012 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
Yes, I have been on POTC at Disney World in Florida, but not at Disneyland. I grew up in Florida near Disney, so we went there all the time. I found another interesting collection of skeletons. The Mutter Museum in Philadelphia is a medical museum. Their web site is www.collphyphil.org/mutter.asp . They have some fascinating specimens. It is the museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia. You can visit if you are in town. Enjoy!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3015 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
Thanks for the link Scootiebee! *has been enjoying looking at the various skeletons/medical specimens for about half an hour* : D

I think the POTC ride in Florida is pretty much the same as the one in California, except for the outside show buildings are different. So, that's cool you've been able to see all the pirate skeletons there. POTC & the Haunted Mansion have always been my favorite Disney rides! Guess I started young, lol.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3016 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
MefistaCenobica said:

Aftermidnight, lich is a undead mage

Thank you! Back when I did Warhammer (years ago, btw... don't hold it against me...) there were skeleton proest called Liche Priests:
Attachments:

More
14 years 8 months ago #3030 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
janelle hell how beautiful)

why everybody don't answer on my question?:(

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #3045 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pretty sceletons
A nechrophilia (I believe it's spelled?) if someone sexually attracted to the dead. Actually got a friend that's a nechrophile... in the only way that he find dead girl more beautiful.

Just liking skeletons is... well, you're not a nechrophile just for that :silly: I don't believe, but it clearly depends on your feelings.

Myself, I think there's many pictures in here nice-looking

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds