Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 days ago #33008 by Envy
Oh. Agreed. Wouldn't have known it was broken.

I do love that jewellery box..It's so pretty. It looks like a tiny wardrobe for a little doll. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 hours ago #33037 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought a skeleanimal plushie - Timmy the Spider (he was on sale and I couldn't resist), a green and black cloak with Celtic designs (and dragons) and a pewter deer talisman for my boyfriend.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 46 minutes ago #33049 by AngelusSilenti
I bought Serious Sam 1st and 2nd Encounter games. Steam was having a sale on both the normal and HD versions of it and then I downloaded via itunes the Naked & Famous' album.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33238 by Envy
Umm..Bought boxes of chocolates for my teachers, seeing as Thursday's technically the last ever full day I'll have in college and Friday's only a one-lesson day for us.

Kind of weird when I think about it - Some teachers have taught me since I was 14 ish and in some departments in my college I've been taught by every teacher in the department throughout my time here, so I figured a box of chocolates and a thank-you was in order for each department that's dealt with me (about 3 in total due to how things are organised in my college, which really helps keep costs down for me, haha).

Seems to be something that people forget to do as you get older. My parents always made me give my teachers at primary a gift at the end of the year and as you get older, I think lots of people forget things like that seeing as your parents no longer remind you - But I don't forget, so I guess I'll face looking like a teacher's-pet-dork on last full day of college. :woohoo:

Oh..And the fact that for some lessons I haven't turned up once this term means that chocolates would also double-up as an apologetic gift. *D'oh*..I don't think my economics teachers are that happy with me for that.

*Hides*
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33242 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Bought three albums off iTunes, including the Halo Reach soundtrack. Even if you don't like/play the game the music's pretty damn awesome.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #33246 by Kuroboshi
Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

Been wanting them for a while and they were £22 off Steam in a bundle. Figured there was no point in waiting on a sale when it's that low for 2 games anyway.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds