Show Navigation Menu

Easter

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32514 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Easter

*Giggle* Sorry..Friend of mine sent me that the other day and now that's all I think about when people say 'because I can'. :woohoo:

:P We don't really have any Easter habits..Usually friends give me chocolate eggs but as we've gotten older, that habit has gone out of the window.

The chocolate Easter bunny I got was also melted down into a marble cake (which was delicious and made by my little brother) but it also means I have no plain chocolate anywhere in sight this year.

I don't think much stuff would last without melting in this weather anyway. :woohoo: Maybe I'll start a new habit. Easter ice-cream days...That sounds pretty good right now..An ice-cream scoop sort of looks like an egg..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32515 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Easter
Envy wrote:

I don't think much stuff would last without melting in this weather anyway. :woohoo: Maybe I'll start a new habit. Easter ice-cream days...That sounds pretty good right now..An ice-cream scoop sort of looks like an egg..

True true. Easter ice-cream days sound brilliant! Now, I'm going to crave ice-cream, thank you very much! :P

btw. the video is awesome! :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32556 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Easter
happy easter to everyone!:)

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32557 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Easter
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter filled with family and of course, chocolates. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37983 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Easter
Happy Easter to everybody who's celebrating! :)
Now, back to that cooked ham, eggs, horseradish, home-made bread etc. NOM NOM NOM... ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37990 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Easter
Happy Easter to all of my Algoth friends who are celebrating!! May your day be a joyful one filled with family and friends!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds