Show Navigation Menu

Easter

More
14 years 1 month ago #18258 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Easter
scootiebee wrote:

Congrats on finishing your move, black_magnolia. I can't imagine carrying all that on a tram! I would almost enjoy snow now, Envy, it was 92 here today! Ick, ugh, groan. (that's 33.4 c! Icky sticky!)

Thank you! I'm so thankful my sister was there to help because alone I would never have made it. I'm also happy she's only staying till Saturday as we two are like two fighting hens. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18282 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
Yeah, I understand that! My mom and I adore each other, and I hadn't seen her in 9 months, but when she was here this weekend, I was constantly bickering with her over irritating little things. too much of a good thing?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18296 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Easter
Down here in Australia it can get very hot. The hottest we had this last summer was 50.C (which is about 120.F), plus we don't even have an air conditioner at home...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32505 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Easter
*bump* ;)

My family isn't really religious (expect my mom's side of the family), so we don't do anything special except food related stuff. :P But somehow this year I have a desire to paint eggs and do some deco. :silly: Probably the slumbering artist inside me thinks it's time to do something artistic and not just keep my head buried in books.

I usually wish Happy Easter to people on Sunday, but as I see people have already started with it, then I'll just join in and wish anybody that is celebrating it a Happy Easter, and those that aren't hope you have a nice time off work! ;)

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32506 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Easter
That egg is brilliant haha. :woohoo: Looks like a Pokemon in gothic-egg-form.

Happy Easter to you too!

We don't celebrate it, but I wouldn't mind the chocolate hit right now. We seem to only have creme eggs around and they're so sickly. >.<

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #32509 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Easter
Envy wrote:

That egg is brilliant haha. :woohoo: Looks like a Pokemon in gothic-egg-form.

Happy Easter to you too!

We don't celebrate it, but I wouldn't mind the chocolate hit right now. We seem to only have creme eggs around and they're so sickly. >.<

Here are more gothic eggs. :woohoo: Just becasue I can...

I'd wouldn't mind the chocolate too. ;) Usually I get a bag of chocolate eggs from my maternal grandmother, but because my mom is sick, we aren't going to visit gran, so I'll have to wait for those eggs (she always puts them aside if we can't make it, and then we (my sister and I) get them on our next visit).

The only sweet stuff I have in the house are \"pinca\", type of sweet bread, traditional for Easter. I don't really like the bought stuff, but my mom can't make it and I'm too lazy. :P The bought stuff is just to dry... :huh:

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds