Show Navigation Menu

Easter

More
14 years 1 month ago #18106 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Easter
:woohoo: My boyfriend has an Easter dinner at his grandparents' house every year..He told me that this year, his near 60 y/o grandmother started asking him about his sex life.

Bahaha.

^.^ I also just remembered about a creme egg in my bag that my teacher gave me before the Easter holiday began. Phew. Glad I didn't forget about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18140 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: My boyfriend has an Easter dinner at his grandparents' house every year..He told me that this year, his near 60 y/o grandmother started asking him about his sex life.

Bahaha.

^.^ I also just remembered about a creme egg in my bag that my teacher gave me before the Easter holiday began. Phew. Glad I didn't forget about it.

HAHAHA!!! I would love to have seen the look on his face when she asked that! :) Not the kind of thing you want to talk about with Granny.

And the creme eggs I had sitting on the dining room table got all melty-gooey today because it was so hot. Had to put them in the fridge. Will turn on the a/c tomorrow and cool off! It was 81 today! Unseasonably hot! 81 f = 27.2 c. too hot for creme eggs apparently!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18160 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Easter
Happy belated Easter to all! I spent the weekend moving and it was a hell of a time. My sister and I had to use the tram to move everything and it took us 6 times to go there and forth, every time having to change the tram line once... :S amnog all that work I managed to go to my granmother's for easter dinner, my sister stayed in the new apartment as she was too tired...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18175 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

HAHAHA!!! I would love to have seen the look on his face when she asked that! :) Not the kind of thing you want to talk about with Granny.

And the creme eggs I had sitting on the dining room table got all melty-gooey today because it was so hot. Had to put them in the fridge. Will turn on the a/c tomorrow and cool off! It was 81 today! Unseasonably hot! 81 f = 27.2 c. too hot for creme eggs apparently!

:P Mm..Things are different for him this year as I'm his first partner..And his family is the type that likes to know all about who you're with. At times, I'm glad my family wants nothing to do with my partner. He told me he ended up avoiding directly answering his grandmother and that she asked him in front of all the rest of his family members (seem to recall he said there were at least 20 aunts/uncles/cousins there as well). :woohoo:

^.^ The weatherman was wrong (as per usual, really). It has not snowed at all this Easter - So far, anyway. I decided my creme egg was too sickly sweet for me, and gave it to my brother instead.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18213 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
Congrats on finishing your move, black_magnolia. I can't imagine carrying all that on a tram! I would almost enjoy snow now, Envy, it was 92 here today! Ick, ugh, groan. (that's 33.4 c! Icky sticky!)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18242 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Congrats on finishing your move, black_magnolia. I can't imagine carrying all that on a tram! I would almost enjoy snow now, Envy, it was 92 here today! Ick, ugh, groan. (that's 33.4 c! Icky sticky!)

Whoa..I swear, even in Hong Kong it isn't that hot. :P But yet again, you feel the heat a lot more in HK because of the humidity and amount of people around you.

Hehe..I've started work on eating my stash of small Easter eggs. 6 left.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds