Show Navigation Menu

Easter

More
14 years 1 month ago #18049 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Easter
Thanks scootie ;)
It is a great thing that you and your daughter help each other in that way...i know some people here that are giving their best to make their child believe in santa or the other bunch, the one that doesn't care...hope I will have the same luck with mine.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18051 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Easter
millkins wrote:

Thanks scootie ;)
It is a great thing that you and your daughter help each other in that way...i know some people here that are giving their best to make their child believe in santa or the other bunch, the one that doesn't care...hope I will have the same luck with mine.

In fact I do sister millkins, but in another way! I prefer Mage of the North instead of Santa!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18052 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Easter
Happy Easter! Don't eat too much chocolate :D

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18057 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Easter
scootiebee wrote:

I like that Easter greeting millkins! Very cute!

Lucy actually helped me put candy into all the plastic eggs tonight. She knows I hide them. Oh, well. She enjoyed it. I put money in some of them, too. And I know I have 72 plastic eggs, each with a few jelly beans or a piece of chocolate or a few m&m's. it sounds like a lot, but it is really 3 packs of candy, and a handful of small change.

And we always hide them in the house, or wild animals may make off with them overnight. And I don't want a bunch of sick raccoons and squirrels in my yard. Plus, half the time it is cold and rainy Easter morning. A neighbor of mine had a hunt in their yard for the neighborhood kids today, but that was a 2:30 in the afternoon, so sunny and nice. But tomorrow morning when the kid gets up at 7 am, it will be cold! :)

72! Wow! That's a lot of hiding and searching.

I recall ages ago in primary school, we used to have an Easter egg competition every year..And I would always enter..The rules were that you weren't allowed any parental help.

I spent a lot of time on my competition entry (I made Nemo and his dad from the eggs and used plasticine for fins etc..), and when the day came, everyone pretty much thought I was going to win (not meaning to brag)..

I didn't win, and for the most annoying reason ever. They 'thought' I had parental help with mine, because of the quality of it, so they disqualified me and gave the prize to someone else.

:angry: Oh well. At least I had a lot of people acting on my behalf and asking the 'judges' why mine didn't win. I didn't bother entering any other competitions, apart from one when I was..12. It was an Easter art competition and you only had an hour to draw an entry. I did something half-arsedly and won.

I think I might still have the thing I drew. Let me see.

Uh..Yeah..Couldn't find my little copyright symbol thing..
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18093 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
Very cute bunny! :) Lucy enjoyed finding her eggs. it was not as much as it sounds like, one pack of m&m's, one pack of little Dove chocolate pieces, and one bag of jelly beans. We made them go a long way in the eggs! :) Easter isn't a really big deal for us. We had pizza for dinner! HA!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18101 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Easter
My Easter was interesting...I got an 8gig USB from my grandma instead of chocolate. Well, at least I know I'll use it! :P
We always used to have egg hunts when we were little, ours were massive and spilled out into the back yard, once even the front yard! There would occasionally be one of two eggs left in the garden, discovered only until we pruned the plants a couple of months later...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds