Show Navigation Menu

Easter

More
14 years 1 month ago #17976 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
My mom, who is visiting me now, convinced me to invest in a ton of easter candy to hide in the plastic eggs for my daughter again this year. So I bought jelly beans, chocolates, and 8 more Creme Eggs today. Ugh. I hate hiding easter eggs. More than that, I hate finding one 3 months later with petrified jelly beans in it. But the kid likes it. So I will do it again. Ho hum. She doesn't even believe in the easter bunny, she knows I hide the eggs. But she still likes to find them.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18000 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Easter
scootiebee wrote:

My mom, who is visiting me now, convinced me to invest in a ton of easter candy to hide in the plastic eggs for my daughter again this year. So I bought jelly beans, chocolates, and 8 more Creme Eggs today. Ugh. I hate hiding easter eggs. More than that, I hate finding one 3 months later with petrified jelly beans in it. But the kid likes it. So I will do it again. Ho hum. She doesn't even believe in the easter bunny, she knows I hide the eggs. But she still likes to find them.

Do you hide the eggs indoors or outdoors? I think..Few here will actually have outdoor Easter egg hunts due to the weather. I only recall ever having one outdoor egg hunt and that was done by the primary school I was in at the time. They had the whole school outdoors on the field, hunting for creme eggs.

I've not heard of hiding things in plastic eggs before. I might look into that..It sounds fun. :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #18012 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Easter
Scootiebee, you should write down how many eggs you've hidden, so you'll know if your daughter finds them all or not. Then you can tell her to keep looking, if she thinks she's done, and avoid finding them yourself in July.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18029 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Easter
Happy Easter to everyone and please accept this little token of appreciation I made for ya :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago #18030 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Easter
I like that Easter greeting millkins! Very cute!

Lucy actually helped me put candy into all the plastic eggs tonight. She knows I hide them. Oh, well. She enjoyed it. I put money in some of them, too. And I know I have 72 plastic eggs, each with a few jelly beans or a piece of chocolate or a few m&m's. it sounds like a lot, but it is really 3 packs of candy, and a handful of small change.

And we always hide them in the house, or wild animals may make off with them overnight. And I don't want a bunch of sick raccoons and squirrels in my yard. Plus, half the time it is cold and rainy Easter morning. A neighbor of mine had a hunt in their yard for the neighborhood kids today, but that was a 2:30 in the afternoon, so sunny and nice. But tomorrow morning when the kid gets up at 7 am, it will be cold! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18040 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Easter
Happy Easter to all! plenty of dark chocolate and a good warming day!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds