Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Warhammer

More
14 years 6 months ago #7090 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Warhammer
this forum brings the best uot in all of us :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10176 by EternusAtrumDiligo
Replied by EternusAtrumDiligo on topic Re:Warhammer
I used to be a huge fan of Warhammer. However now I just play casually. I've got a 4000pt Tau force, 3000pt Imperial/sisters, a 15-17,00 Dark Angels, and a 3000pt or there abouts orc fantasy army not to mention a lot of LOTR miniatures.

Oh and my Tau have never been outshot by nids :p

One cannot know life without knowning death, for all those same that live, die.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11705 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Warhammer
EternusAtrumDiligo wrote:

I used to be a huge fan of Warhammer. However now I just play casually. I've got a 4000pt Tau force, 3000pt Imperial/sisters, a 15-17,00 Dark Angels, and a 3000pt or there abouts orc fantasy army not to mention a lot of LOTR miniatures.

Oh and my Tau have never been outshot by nids :p

I don't play, but damn..I've always been tempted by the LOTR miniatures..Though knowing me, I'd end up with an army of Aragorns. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #11728 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Warhammer
I have just begun painting and buyin miniatures (my boyfriend is to blame, his are all over the house so I just had to try it out). But I am not bonded by a special game or a system, lately we are making teams with anything that makes sence (dont worry we don't mix elves and dwarfs :P), and play something totaly different with em, it's loads of fun :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #11744 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:Warhammer
Proxying is an art unto itself. :)
I have a small Khemri and Tau force and a little 40k Ork warband. Sadly, I don't really haven't had the time to play or paint them the last couple of months. I suck at it as it is, but still, I really enjoy playing a wargame now and then, even though I know beforehand I'm going to get my ass handed to me.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11746 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Warhammer
losing is fun too :P
i've been painting a dragon the last few months and it isn't even starting to look finished...

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds