Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Final Fantasy

More
13 years 10 months ago #21819 by black_magnolia
Kuroboshi wrote:

It probably happens with any game with multiple discs, as long as there is decent demand for the game.

Imagine you have lost disc 2 out of the 4 game discs. Would you want to pay £30 for all 4 when you only need 1 disc, or would you rather pay £10 for that disc by itself?

That being said, if you bought all 4 for £30, you could sell on the other 3 separately, but then you're just doing what the seller who is selling all 4 individually is doing. So it's just a circle.

I see the logic in this. I just never came across anyone selling the cds like that. I never lost a cd from a game, so I never had such problems. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21828 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Mm it annoys me that there are 'spares' wandering around anyway. I know I'd never be so careless as to 'accidentally' break or misplace my posessions.. Besides. If you 'lose' a disc, it'll be in your house somewhere..Can't see why people can't just search it out and sell FF games as a whole. If people are careless enough to break or misplace things, I don't think I'd trust them enough to buy the remnants or anything else from them.

I just view selling the CDs separately as plain greedy. Irritates me.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21963 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
I am now annoyed with Final Fantasy XIII.

Tried to do some missions to unlock Mission 14 (YAY! CHOCOBOS!), so I was on my way to do Mission 7.

Checking out a Cie'th stone on the way there, Mission 5, haven't done it so I go kill Edimmu with ease. Only problem? The amount of time it took to bloody walk to it, now I'll have to go back end up starting Mission 6 too which will most likely take me to the middle of nowhere on Gran Pulse meaning I'll have to go back again.

God...Why can't we just teleport between any completed Cie'th stones or use the damn Eidolons to travel around if we wanted? Odin turns into a blooming horse! Byrnhilder is a racecar! Shiva is a damn motorbike!

More
13 years 9 months ago #22855 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:Final Fantasy
Hey I'm really intrested in getting some of the FF games for my DS, do any of you reccomend them? I'ma big zelda fan and I have just bought kingdom hearts 358/2 days for my DS :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #22856 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Fantasy
Being a Zelda fan doesn't mean you'll like Final Fantasy.

It's a turn-based RPG (in most cases) though I'd recommend getting them anyway.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22857 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:Final Fantasy
Thanks, and i only added the bit about me being a zelda fan just so you could see what sort of games i like and how that would compare to FF, if you kinda get what I mean.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds