Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Final Fantasy

More
13 years 10 months ago #21790 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
cerberus1618 wrote:

Apparently, the president of Square Enix, on the first of april this year, confirmed that Square Enix is indeed making a remake of Final Fantasy 7, scheduled for release in late 2012 on PS3. looking forward to it as I have the game, but made the mistake of lending the third disk to my friend before I'd clocked it and I haven't seen it since. Gr.

You could pretty easily buy a spare disc 3 from eBay if you're not bothered about the fact someone else might've used it already. Loads of irritating people seem to enjoy splitting the contents of a Final Fantasy game into 4+ separate auctions...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21795 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Hello world

Really splitting the cd's up? thats just rude.. And sadly i bet people would pay for them also...

I found a copy of FF7, at least they told me that.. I said i love it but its a copy... 100 dollars for a copy... Nah thanks you.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21809 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Malkie wrote:

Hello world

Really splitting the cd's up? thats just rude.. And sadly i bet people would pay for them also...

I found a copy of FF7, at least they told me that.. I said i love it but its a copy... 100 dollars for a copy... Nah thanks you.

Yeah, it angers me to no end when people split up the CDs.

A copy? Wow. I've seen brand new and sealed original FFVIIs for around that price on eBay. Some of them go extremely high though..I recall one ended at 170 GBP or so. There's pretty fierce bidding over the sealed originals..

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21810 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Malkie wrote:

Hello world

Final Fantasy VII is the first fully 3D Final Fantasy game, and sealed copies are extremely hard to come by. EDIT: Re-read, I assume you mean a pirated copy now? If so then that's messed up.

Plus, people split up the discs to make more, and it also helps those who have lost certain discs but don't want to buy all of them.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21813 by black_magnolia
Wow, I didn't know people split up the cds of a game to sell them... :dry: well, I was fairly oblivious to the FF craze to begin with, so I shouldn't be surprised from what I could gather from the previous posts.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21816 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
It probably happens with any game with multiple discs, as long as there is decent demand for the game.

Imagine you have lost disc 2 out of the 4 game discs. Would you want to pay £30 for all 4 when you only need 1 disc, or would you rather pay £10 for that disc by itself?

That being said, if you bought all 4 for £30, you could sell on the other 3 separately, but then you're just doing what the seller who is selling all 4 individually is doing. So it's just a circle.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Kuroboshi.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds