Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 5 months ago #27345 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
King Pete wrote:

the multiplayer rules are pretty much the same as singles rules. the object of the game is the same, and after deciding who goes first, play continues clockwise. no special decks are needed, you can play a standard deck. when declaring attackers, you decide which opponent each creature attacks, and you can choose a different opponent for each creature to attack if you want. you can only block a creature if it is attacking you, or a planeswalker you control. that's about the only difference. B)

I couldn't explain it better... that's why I put the rules!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27359 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
thanks, at first i thought i'd missed something. what's everyone's personal record for the biggest creature? i once got a mossbridge troll up to 360/360 and then gave it trample

More
13 years 5 months ago #27366 by metaller
my personal record was an over 3000/3000, it was solarion in combo with a domination staff and a rule glitch that gave me a ton of mana (muahahahahahahaha)

More
13 years 5 months ago #27396 by King Pete
cool, i don't know them cards off top of my head. i could of made it better, but i wanted to keep it standard at the time i was playing it

More
13 years 5 months ago #27398 by metaller
yuppeee :woohoo: today I've beaten the previous record with a combo in the myr deck, I attached whit a myr battlesphere and I had 2 galvanic myr and infinite myr pawns obtained in a combo (wich I'll keep as a personal secret for now) and I tapped them all... result: and infinite/9 wich dealed infinite damage to the opponent (muahahahahahahaha) :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #27399 by King Pete
metaller wrote:

yuppeee :woohoo: today I've beaten the previous record with a combo in the myr deck, I attached whit a myr battlesphere and I had 2 galvanic myr and infinite myr pawns obtained in a combo (wich I'll keep as a personal secret for now) and I tapped them all... result: and infinite/9 wich dealed infinite damage to the opponent (muahahahahahahaha) :P

fantastic :woohoo: :woohoo: hope you didn't declare it as infinite though, cos declaring anything as an infinite either instantly draws the game, or instantly gives it to your opponent, can't remember which one :(

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds