Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 6 months ago #26836 by Polaristhe2

I saw this few days ago and considered to start playing magic again. Honestly. Just because this one card. Because this represents more to me than a simple badass black critter with flying and trample and a pretty nasty drawback that color black can tolerate. No, this represents the joy of opening a booster and reading the rare, and thinking, where could I fit this baby? So much want in this card.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26844 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
:blink: ...Damn.

Never seen that before. That is amazing! Glad I wasn't hit with it in the middle of a game, otherwise I think I'd sit there speechless for a bit.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26845 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
www.worldwake.co.uk/images/products/Bazaar-Trader.jpg Polarsithe2, I saw this and thought they were both made just so that the other card has a use. would be a really good combo. the picture never came up first time
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by King Pete.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26848 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Wow, that's a nice card.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago #26871 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
King Pete wrote:

I'm currently making a mono blue island walk deck that totally shuts down my opponent and steals their stuff in the process. should do quite a good run in tournaments, i'm just waiting on the last few cards which friends are helping me with. i'll keep you all informed when i get the cards and give it a run

I got the cards i neded to be able to give it a run at FNM last night. by turn 5, i had my opponent shut down, and i was attacking for 21 unblockable damage

More
13 years 6 months ago #26872 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh wow, not bad.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds