Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

the legend of zelda

More
13 years 7 months ago #25823 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:the legend of zelda
they are re-releasing ocarina of time on 3DS once that's released. well worth looking into, cos that was one of the best games in the series :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25829 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
King Pete wrote:

they are re-releasing ocarina of time on 3DS once that's released. well worth looking into, cos that was one of the best games in the series :woohoo:

:ohmy: No waay!

Will 3DS games work with a DS Lite? I don't really want to invest in a new console just for one Zelda game..Never was keen on buying 'the first' of something, e.g. 'the first 3D console' or 'the first DS console'..

..I'm not very good at explaining things today.. :woohoo:

More
13 years 7 months ago #25917 by King Pete
Envy wrote:

King Pete wrote:

:ohmy: No waay!

Will 3DS games work with a DS Lite? I don't really want to invest in a new console just for one Zelda game..Never was keen on buying 'the first' of something, e.g. 'the first 3D console' or 'the first DS console'..

..I'm not very good at explaining things today.. :woohoo:

I dont think so cos the DS can't produce the 3D images. all DS games are compatible with the 3DS though, you just need to turn the 3D settings of using the switch on the side of the top screen before playing them. If there's a game worth buying a console specifically for that game, it's Zelda for me, but i'm a hardcore nintendo fan anyway

More
13 years 7 months ago #25919 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Just get the original and the console for playing it on then.

The 3D only works at a certain angle anyway so it's not really worth that. Plus my option is undoubtedly cheaper.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25921 by King Pete
Kuroboshi wrote:

Just get the original and the console for playing it on then.

The 3D only works at a certain angle anyway so it's not really worth that. Plus my option is undoubtedly cheaper.

i didn't know the 3D only worked at a certain angle. cheers for the info, probably won't invest now.

A lot of the more popular N64 games are now classed as collector's items due to the fact that a lot of em that had internal memory which was backed up by a battery on the circuit board inside the cartridge no longer run properly cos the battery has died. i've bought several games for mine and had to return them because of it. the price on them that still work is a bit ridiculas, the original mario party without box or instructions is going on ebay, for £19.99

However, Ocarina of time is available for download on the wii shop channel for 1000 points, which is only £7.00 to buy if you get the points through the shop channel aswell. getting an N64 and the game is still gunna be cheaper then buying a 3DS if you don't have a wii though

More
13 years 7 months ago #25923 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Ocarina seems to go for a decentish price on eBay from a quick look.

Plus I'd assume you can get the internal batteries replaced by someone, after all this time the warranty has ran out anyway and the game is pretty much messed up with the inability to save so even if it breaks completely it doesn't matter too much.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds