Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Artist

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3331 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Jessica Galbreth does nice work... www.enchanted-art.com/ I especially like her Celtic Goddesses.

It reminds me a bit of the Black Rose line of AG artwork... more gentle and ethereal.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Morgana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3339 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Gothic Artist
I've actually been looking ar Galbreth a few times, it's pretty nice works

I don't really like Boris Valejo tho, as he's art is usually more... don't know, feels like the 80's, if I'm not totally wrong (wasn't alive back then, mind you), and he doesn't portray sights that I actually like. Never been into aliens, for one.

Also got a poster by Victoria Frances, and it's really cool. Haven't gotten any by Luis Royo yet, but that's only because I'm not sure how family would react to the kind of work I usually see on posters by him... Mostly this one:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3341 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
True CorpseQueen, but look at it this way there are tons of his works where they do have clothes on.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3342 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Actually there is, believe it or not, but none of them in print in the regular stores... else my walls would be totally covered, and not like now, only halfway there with different kinds of cheap things... nice-looking and dark, but no Luis Royo...
And only one by Frances. But that poster I like a lot :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3344 by anastasia13
humm thats strange corpsequeen I have this one
as my poster, but I am surprised you cant order from ebay or online, when your older I'm sure.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3345 by anastasia13
they even have fabric posters, I have one of the girl laying in the graveyard of victoria frances

Anastasia

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds