Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

What makes you goth?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16811 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:What makes you goth?
Even though I don't wear pajamas except for when I'm sleeping, since it makes me feel sick and lazy wearing them all day long, I agree that pets + frills etc is a terrible combination. My cat loves chasind and tearing appart all asymmetrical cloth edges, while my dog's nails accidentally tear any lacing when he jumps up for a hug. So at home I wear clothes which I don't really mind getting dirty or torn; after all, you'd have to be a huge poser/fashion victim to walk your dog wearing platforms/high heels (and since dogs love running, appart from poser, you'd also have to be willing to end up with broken legs)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16835 by SkieShauphen
Ugh...pets. That's one of the reasons why I have 30 lint brushes and I have to keep most of my good clothes in bags in the closet. I usually wear all black and every once in a while a little red or maroon, but having white cats doesn't help my situation. That's why I'm getting a reptile and sticking with it. No more hairy creatures aloud in my house.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16858 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:What makes you goth?
Make sure you stay away from the feathery critters too then. There's nothing like heading out in your finest only to find out half way through the evening that there's a couple of bright yellow feathers stuck to your back . . .

More
14 years 1 month ago #16938 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What makes you goth?
Artfully arrange, a few feathers wouldn't be a problem for most of my outfits, but if I were to sit on the couch in a black dress, my whole back would be covered in white cat fur! so I live in my flannels, or in shorts and t-shirts, around the house. Since I am here most of the time (I don't have a proper job outside the house), I would go insane at the increased laundry trying to keep all my clothes cat-fur-free. And I have lint brushes by all the doors, so I remember to go over myself before I leave!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16963 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:What makes you goth?
When I used to work in an office, I always got dressed very last thing before I left for work, and made sure not to sit down once I was dressed... just seemed easier that way. As for lint brushes, I like the roller-type ones with the layers of sticky tape, as I find they work really well for clothes.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16972 by Verminaard Draconis
I have a pyjama that ha skulls like if it was tattooed on it, they have Greenish color, not much like gothic but more Tattoo!!!

Your's truly! ;)

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds