Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

What makes you goth?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16664 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:What makes you goth?
CorpseQueen wrote:

I don't believe I'm goth, in the sense. Sure, I dress in black mostly, but brown and green are just as nice (even tho I don't have that many clothes in those colours), and I'm so much else then the typical goth. Steampunk is the genre that has fascinated me most, but it's still not all that I want.

All I can ever be, is me. I can't put one label on me, because none of them fit me.

I couldn't agree more :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16688 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What makes you goth?
A label is no fun. Why should I have to fit into a specific category? Why can't I like several different things at once? Or change my clothes when my mood changes? Do I have to fit into one specific mold? That would be very sad. Right now, I am wearing pink flannel jammies with reindeer and snowmen on them. Not very goth? Maybe tomorrow...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16689 by Noxae
Ohh you've brought up an entire lovely subject here: goth pajamas :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #16758 by SkieShauphen
I like my pajamas. They have little skulls and bats in front of the moon. Purple and black. I may be a guy, but I can be cute and comfortable at the same time right?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16770 by Noxae
I have so called ''normal'' pajamas. If for some retarded reason I just HAVE to look goth while sleeping, I can always sleep in my lingerie or naked :laugh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #16789 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What makes you goth?
I agree! I don't wear the jammies to sleep in, but around the house, why would I wear black frills and lace? I have CATS!!! I don't want to invest that much in lint brushes! So around the house, I am comfy, in my squashy socks, shapeless t-shirt (olive green today), and pink fleece pants with sock monkeys embroidered on them. I prefer whimsical flannel jammies when I can get them. This is strictly for comfort. I am not June Cleaver, who does the vacuuming in high-heels, pearls, and a fancy dress.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds