Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

What makes you goth?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16320 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:What makes you goth?
I don't like putting labels on myself...so even though the majority of the music, clothing, activities and interests that match my taste happen to be considered goth or goth related, I personally do not consider myself anything, neither ''goth'', nor ''mainstream''

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16479 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:What makes you goth?
It was not I, but my ancestors who were and my creator made it so and I became as well....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 1 month ago #16498 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:What makes you goth?
In becoming, a long road must be walked, to which one knows not the beginning nor the end. We are nothing, we merely were and shall become...

Yay for being vague and cryptic! XD

More
14 years 1 month ago #16617 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What makes you goth?
My hairdresser, who warned me that my hair would look very goth this dark purple/red color, just before she put it on my hair. I informed her that I already looked pretty goth, and she nodded and agreed with me.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16626 by Verminaard Draconis
For me being goth is to be like you are usually. Being different is not a bad thing! Sometimes you can be an artist who draw something cruel or depressive but it doesn't meen that you are goth. wearing dark color clothing doesn't mean that you are goth either. Its inside you self, your way of thingking or even the way that you feel. If you feel yourself as a goth, well you are, but that's not only music that defference us, it is the way we actualy feel inside and out...

Be proud of what you are!

Mes hommages!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16656 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:What makes you goth?
I don't believe I'm goth, in the sense. Sure, I dress in black mostly, but brown and green are just as nice (even tho I don't have that many clothes in those colours), and I'm so much else then the typical goth. Steampunk is the genre that has fascinated me most, but it's still not all that I want.

All I can ever be, is me. I can't put one label on me, because none of them fit me.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds