Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Occult Philosophy

More
14 years 1 month ago #16394 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
It does, applogies for seeming like i don't understand. We all have our own truth that God gives us, its just peoples perseptions that get in the way. I belive that all versions of God are real and divine (even Loki), and they are aways with us. thats the short version. The truth is hard to put into our limited form of communication. We are only human.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16480 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
I do believe in the Creator and also believe that we continue on after we pass from this realm to the next, if not so how could my bond with my dearest Colleen be so strong and wonderful...there are too many things that can and can't be explained that most gets lost by human interference, greed, and power. It is just the cycle of our beginning and end and seems to continue this way no matter what is done unless......

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 1 month ago #16712 by Verminaard Draconis
It began with an unfortunate event and to be serius about it people of that time believe in magic and sorcery. So after that they try to create a ritual with Saints and Demons to overcome that situation. And to finish with that, they create a numerous kind of spells to the same situation trying to copy everyone who have created their own spells. So today, a few cann create such spells with a numerus kind of diety but they should have the responsibility of their acts, because some of the dieties din't whant us to call them bac because they are sleeping for a long time.

To finish this short, allthought, we have the possibility to create a new antity to help us in our ways!

Bien a vous!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds