Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Occult Philosophy

More
14 years 3 months ago #12676 by deakon.frost
Friend Discuss historical myths and facts, your experience, your attitude

Search for the truth leads to different turns of fate of all known occult philosophers, only the outcome is usually always a sad ... Agrippa, Paracelsus, Aleister, Papus ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12678 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
Bonjour brother Deakon Frost,

If you want a new name? Here is a new: Freya Aswynn.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12688 by deakon.frost
Replied by deakon.frost on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
Thank Thurysaz but these names are an example of what I said above. I would like to know your attitude toward the occult and occult philosophy.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12809 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
I've always enjoyed it. I love reading up on occult philosophy. I'm not too sure about common philosophical books about life, they just seem too...redundant.
I enjoy a lot of religious philosophies. They show the good in each religion, which is great for me because I like to mix and match different beliefs to suit my own.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12810 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've always enjoyed it. I love reading up on occult philosophy. I'm not too sure about common philosophical books about life, they just seem too...redundant.
I enjoy a lot of religious philosophies. They show the good in each religion, which is great for me because I like to mix and match different beliefs to suit my own.

That's right.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12887 by deakon.frost
Replied by deakon.frost on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
SkieShauphen

My opinion - occult philosophy is more than just a religion, it stands above. I agree with your thesis, because I believe that all religions lead to one truth and purpose, just different roads. Thanks

Thus all religions condemn magic, but how you feel about that?

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds