Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Gothic-Angel16

More
14 years 6 months ago #6802 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
Haha well I'll keep that in mind (the book thing)

And I love your quote you made up there.. its so true ^^ I think I'm going to have to take it from you :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6803 by gothic_angel16
Wow I never knew that.. But yeah that is harsh.. I dont find it right that she should take credit for everything. Sure she does sing but the other band members do have an importance too, if not they wouldn't be there. Besides a band isn't one doing all the work its partnership as in all working together. Not just all working and just one person taking credit for it.. I really didnt see Amy Lee being that but it's always good to know this stuff :P

As if you got to get an autograph from her *jealous* lol I'd love to get one from her one day and to meet her, she seems like a good person to be around (other than the fact that she takes all the credit.)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6813 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
@ Gothic-Angle16: Bloody hell girl!!! Stop talking/posting with yourself!!! :P
Just stick everything in one post and put an @ \"username\" so that everyone knows who you're talking with. I got lost reading your posts, even for a moment I thought the forum went loony and the posts of the other people just disappeared between your replays :S Also it' harder to follow everything when you have almost two topic pages to go through with posts of one single person when everything could be nicely put in one post. (so just to clarify your posts, go edit everyone of them with a note to whom it's directed.)

@ Skie: I know how you can easily get used to cursing (I was cursing like a sailor for some time), It's nothing bad, just sounds horrible when you know a person is intelligent and is able to express her thoughts eloquently so why use curse words? You don't have to stop just because I pointed it out to you, but stop when you see that there is no need for cursing ergo out of your own free will.
And on the Amy Lee subject, I don't follow the bands progress, problems and similar difficulties. I'm aware of their existence and have one of their older cd-s and that's all. It's not ok if she's playing the boss, and maybe she deserves to be called a bitch, but who are we to judge? The same discussion we could have about Tarja Turunen and Nightwish...

\"I, Lucifer\" is written by Glen Duncan.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6829 by gothic_angel16
@ black_magnolia: Hmm good point never thought of that :P Thanks haha I was lost myself to tell you the truth haha XD

More
14 years 6 months ago #6836 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
gothic_angel16 wrote:

@ black_magnolia: Hmm good point never thought of that :P Thanks haha I was lost myself to tell you the truth haha XD

No problem. You also have the quote option for each post so that can also help you with replying to others. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6838 by gothic_angel16
black_magnolia wrote:

gothic_angel16 wrote:

No problem. You also have the quote option for each post so that can also help you with replying to others. :)

lol yeah I found that out this morning :P Thanks a lot though.. I didnt really realize until you told me. Really appreciate the help :) So how are you today?

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds