Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Gothic-Angel16

More
14 years 6 months ago #6793 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
Haha.. yeah well its not the coldness that gets to me.. Well it sorda is cause I never want to go outside and freeze so I stay inside but then I have nothing to do so I just think all day so its really depressing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6796 by gothic_angel16
Hmm yeah no doubt.. I'll have to go to my public library and see if we have that book there.. It sounds pretty interesting. I've been buying books like crazy so I have something to do but I never have time to read them and when I do I'm not in the mood >< lol. But I'll definatly check if they have the book in the library.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6797 by gothic_angel16
Yeah that sounds good.. While I'm at the library looking for other books I'll have to check for that one too.. I'll just need to make a memo to not read that book in class... I've already had an embarrasing time once cause I couldnt stop laughing >< lol

More
14 years 6 months ago #6798 by gothic_angel16
Well I'll have to go check it out then. Is that the author or the name of the book?

More
14 years 6 months ago #6799 by gothic_angel16
Yeah but see I dont really play video games.. So thats where I'm screwed lol.

Wow interesting about Evanescence.. Nah here its not major but most people should know about them. And I never knew they were christian so hmm I learnt something today ^^

More
14 years 6 months ago #6800 by gothic_angel16
Wow.. lol but I do agree with you she is flippin sexy. XD but shhh don't tell anyone ;) P.S I saw her first!!! haha just kidding.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds