Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Gothic-Angel16

More
14 years 6 months ago #6618 by gothic_angel16
Hey people,
I thought I should make a thread to introduce myself since I'm new here so well here it goes. Well you obviously know my username ^^ but I've been into gothic thingsd since I was hmm well very young.. Gahh I suck at introducing myself anyways I am a person who is very easy to get along with, easy going, sometime depressed but try not to be depressive around people.. and yeah I guess thats it. If you have any questions or just wanna talk don't hesistate to do so ^^;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6619 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
You should try eating more sugar. It keeps me from getting depressed. Or a good book. :silly:

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6620 by SkieShauphen
You should try eating more sugar. It keeps me from getting depressed. Or a good book. :silly: But welcome anyways!

More
14 years 6 months ago #6623 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
haha yeah well see with sugar it doesnt really help cause then I get the \"crash\" but a good book sounds like a good idea.. Though after a while I get bored of ready lol. Any books you suggest I should read?

More
14 years 6 months ago #6624 by SkieShauphen
Umm, well if you're a female, which I believe you are...then you might like Lilith Saintcrow's books. They're sci-fi and they make me laugh. Her characters are really tough chicks with an emotional side.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6626 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
Thanks I'll look them up ^^ So what kind of music are you into?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds