Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello

More
14 years 6 months ago #6599 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hello
You know...that's something I've always wondered about. My family keeps telling me to get into graphics design. They made my computer and bought me several programs to help me learn but I never got into it. When I looked it up most of the designing had to do with creating Internet sites and such. The only thing I'm interesting in with computer graphics is drawing pictures. I've looked at the programs I have for that, though, and it seems like more than I can chew. Anyone here draw on the computer?

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6653 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Hello
Hello Nicole,...florida, warm....anyway I'm surprised your not a taxidermist or a mortician....I have always been dark, but for the last few years it has come out in my writing, thus I am really myself...strange/not completely goth and not anywhere normal...apparently anyone that is a little off...is totally welcome here.. Good to have you here sister....

post some of your drawings if you can..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds