Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Raka13

More
14 years 6 months ago #6328 by raka13
Raka13 was created by raka13
Hello.

I thought I should write a bit of an introduction about myself as everyone else seems to be doing so.

I'm a 19 YO university student studying Bio-medical science in the scary place of London.

My home town is Leicester - the birth place of Alchemy, and I live only a few miles from their base.

I like alot of music, but my tastes seem to be based more on metal, rock, and folk than anything else.

I love tattoos and piercings.
I have 3 tattoos and 17 piercings.

I have dread locks.

And I don't know what else to type!

x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6329 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Raka13
Welcome, Raka13. What colour are your dreadlocks? :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6330 by raka13
Replied by raka13 on topic Re:Raka13
They're sort of blonde/brown.

I've had them for 2 years and 2 months, and most of them are about shoulder length.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6331 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Raka13
Once created a sim-girl with light and dark green dreads... genetic, actually, as all her 10 children (at least the females) got the same kind of dreads...

I believe it to be cool and all that, don't think I'll get them myself tho. I WILL get some tattoos sooner or later tho... either a crow or a poem. Probably both, but not at the same time.
And, if I may ask, where are your piercings located...? We've discussed a few interesting places :blush:

And, as I usually ask, what kind of music do you listen to? Wanna name some of the bands?

And welcome :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6337 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Raka13
raka13 wrote:

Hello.

I thought I should write a bit of an introduction about myself as everyone else seems to be doing so.

I'm a 19 YO university student studying Bio-medical science in the scary place of London.

My home town is Leicester - the birth place of Alchemy, and I live only a few miles from their base.

I like alot of music, but my tastes seem to be based more on metal, rock, and folk than anything else.

I love tattoos and piercings.
I have 3 tattoos and 17 piercings.

I have dread locks.

And I don't know what else to type!

x

since you live so close, can you do some research for me? I am trying to get together a group of us for next fall or in 2011 to have a Order of AlGoth Annual party....I need hotels that could handle a group and for rates...I am a shit at currency converting from dollars to pounds...for now next fall it would be 1500 for a round trip plane ticket for a week....I was hoping to make it like 4 days, thurs-monday type thing.....glad for you to be here and what odds, I am only 5 minutes from the US Alchemy headquarters....

glad to meet you.

ps I was looking to have like a Fleet Street time, etc kind of stuff, Tower of London, the Penitentary..that kind of retarded tour stuff and then possibly a tour with Alchemy Gothic, since we are part of their Order and maybe dinner with our illustrious ForumAdmin!!! Just a idea, you can click on my profile and send me a email with what you can dig up if you have time? Thank you so much!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6340 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Raka13
Yes, the mysterious ForumAdmin... then we'll get to know if he really excists, or if he's just the newest invention of Dr von Rosenstein... what a thrill :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds