Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Muah

More
14 years 6 months ago #5864 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Muah
tribalistic welcome to ya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6068 by Gabriel Grendge
Replied by Gabriel Grendge on topic Re:Muah
Graduated college last year with an Assoc. of Arts. Working at pizza hut as a cook. Love video games, movies, board games, Art, music, an collecting weapons.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6069 by Gabriel Grendge
I like mostly all that is metal and gothic. Just about anything on the rock side genre. Um love Marilyn Manson, 69 Eyes, Rob Zombie, Nightwish, Static-X, Lacuna Coil, um celldweller. Jus a lot of bands European ones are even better than the usual american bands here.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6071 by Gabriel Grendge
Alright now that I got some time on my hands I shall share some more about myself aside from some of my replies to the questions. Oh and jus to throw this out I am still getting used to this site so yeah getting used to how to work the replies and where to post stuff in the forum.

Well lets see. Oh for starters the name Gabriel Grendge is not my real name so do not fear people I keep my identity hidden lol. It's more of my.....alias =). Well I got married last year :kiss: HALLOWEEN! :kiss: so yeah my first anniversary is coming up. I'm excited yet a bit bummed out. We got a house together me an my wife a few months before our wedding. An well the economy along with all them lovely bills kinda is keeping the money thin. Kinda hope we have enough to have an enjoyable anniversary. Past the boo-hoo's I love weapons: Swords, Axes, knifes....love em to death. Guns are alright an all but I jus love the feel of a sword in my hands. I also love martial arts. I'm more considered a Street fighter/mixed martial arts person. I've learned a thing or two in my life. Like I said I listen to mostly metal and gothic genres of music. I'm not too keen on the bands that mostly scream alot and the music just pains your ears. It has to have some beauty behind it. Always have loved art. Got a degree in it. I've designed my own tatoos and all sorts of things for myself and other people. I draw, sculpt, craft, paint....all that artsy stuff. I work on computers a lot with my bro. Speaking of I got a team/family....all of us have been so close for so long we consider each other family. I love them to death and would give my life in an instant for em all. Lets see....I play board games and video games in my free time. Hmm not sure what else to put for now....guess that will be it then. Hope you all have enjoyed.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6077 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Muah
That is great, happy anniversary too!! I hope you both could take a cute photo and you could post it? Yippee another American, not being sarcastic, I am surprised so many are on here!!! more and more each day...I am in Texas where r u if I can ask?>

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6480 by Gabriel Grendge
Thanks a lot =). Yeah hopefully that day goes well. Jeez hopefully we both get it off so we can properly celebrate. I'm jus right by ya in New Mexico.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds