Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Muah

More
14 years 6 months ago #5691 by Gabriel Grendge
Muah was created by Gabriel Grendge
Greetings all. I am Gabriel Grendge or so is my alias. I am 23, love the dark an gothic life. Hate all these young posers and emo kids trashing the gothic image. It's jus not like it used to be. Don't have much to say bout myself. If ya got any questions just ask....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5695 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Muah
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here.
Are you going to university? What are you studying? Or if you're working, what do you do for a living? Any hobbies?
Hope you don't mind the questions. ^^

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5732 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Muah
What kind of music do you listen to? Anything beyond the mainstream is cool and should have examples next to them! Billy Talent is pretty good I believe... but you may have to get used to them, but then they're nice.

Welcome, btw. And now need to give out a real name, I haven't :blush: At least, I believe the others are ok with it... hm :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5738 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Muah
Gabriel Grendge wrote:

I am 23, love the dark an gothic life. Hate all these young posers and emo kids trashing the gothic image.

At risk of showing bias when I try to be neutralish on the forum... *Whispers: Nice one.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5762 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Muah
Welcome brother Gabriel!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5858 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Muah
I would have welcomed you earlier...I was out of town at a funeral. It was actually fun...said to say my friend used some of his inheritance to set up his funeral for fun. We all got tickets to fly there, food, drink. Catch up with our other friends. He paid for it all. I miss him greatly, but welcome to the group and hope you found your niche like some of the newer people have, like myself.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds