Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Gabi

More
14 years 6 months ago #5679 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Gabi
Welcome my dear! And there's no shame in being a youngling. Even though I'm 24 (nearly 25 *gasp*!) I often find I run with an older crowd. It can often be fun that way. They never suspect the young ones mwahahahahahaha . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5681 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Gabi
Oh I do too! Last year I was the only freshman to go to the senior prom, and most of my friends are juniors and seniors.Even some in college! I think it has to do with my maturity level and my appearance being so much higher and more developed than everyone else my age.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by xxgabixx.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5689 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Gabi
I'd like to think that was the truth with me. People tell me they assume I'm older than I am (usually by about five years) because I'm more mature. I think it's because I act like some old fuddy duddy. :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #5730 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Gabi
I believe most people see me as both older then I am (because I'm really good at those things I'm good at) but mostly I'm a bit childish... more fun that way. That, and the fact that most people believe me to be around 16... That's a bit hard when you're searching for work: \"Sorry, we don't have the space, and we only take people 18 or older...\" \"I'm 19!\" \"Oh, uhm... sorry...\"

Don't really know the age of people around me - some older, some much younger. Most guys, and I'm not good at telling age anyway. But got some friends both under and over 18, and it's just fine :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5861 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Gabi
Howdy neighbor, well close to me....I't in texas not far from georgia...cool beans...nice to have you here. Post some of your art when you can...

ps I have the opposite...I always get carded because I look younger than 30....keep that in mind when you get to my age..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5863 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Gabi
tribalistic welcome

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds