Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A Sheep in Werewolf's Clothing . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5622 by Aftermidnight
That's really, really sweet! Does your cat acknowledge them at all? Obviously he recognises your other ghost, but does ever think there are mice in the house?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5656 by CorpseQueen
What drama... cat chasing mice over the owners body... :cheer:
It's confusing... how could I know which posts are mine now that there are so many other Alchemists?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by CorpseQueen.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5680 by cemwerewolf
I actually do think that he sees the mousey spirits too. After all, many people do believe that cats always have at least one paw in the spirit world now don't they? When the mice are very present a lot of times he'll either sit and watch me rather warily from a distance or, if he's feeling very brave, he'll climb into my lap and paw at my shoulders where the mice usually hang out. But I have to discourage his second course of action. If it's alright for him to paw at the spirits he might think that it's alright for him to paw at the one that is with us in the flesh!

More
14 years 6 months ago #5737 by Aftermidnight
Very true! And that would never do.

CorpseQueen wrote:

It's confusing... how could I know which posts are mine now that there are so many other Alchemists?

:P

More
14 years 6 months ago #5859 by anastasia13
I like the cooking ghost. I know when my grandmother is particularly missing me, I will smell her cinnimon rolls and buns in the oven cooking. I know when she misses my mother too, my mom will call me and tell me there is a leaf on her desk and no reason how it could have gotten there. It is nice when it is like that. I have a ghost cat, Mister was meant to be my mothers valentines day present. He chose to love me. I was reading so much more than I can now so I researched it, seems my cat was my familar... he would talk to me and for some reason I could totally understand what he was saying to me. I got him when I was 7 and he was put to sleep when I was 21. He would know when I was sick, before I was. He would wake me up for school, get excited when I was, and all sorts of things. I loved his green eyes, not the normal topaz...I can still hear him at night no matter where I live talking and my cats see him too. They do not seem too jealous, but Shadow growls and Midnyte runs after Mister's ghost.

I think you are a wonderful addition to this forum, glad you are here!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5871 by cemwerewolf
Thank you for the wonderful welcome anastasia! I'm glad to har that there are others out there who are accompanied in their lives by lost love ones. So many people think I'm nuts when I talk about such things that it is very refreshing to come across an individual who has had similar experiences. I thank you for sharing.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds