Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A Sheep in Werewolf's Clothing . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5905 by Morgana
I don't have any personal experience with lost loved ones returning, although there are some who I'd like to see again. Cemwerewolf, you've definitely come to the right place! Thanks, everyone, for sharing your stories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5978 by anastasia13
Definately cool beans, glad you are here!! Oh and the brownies are rockin!!!!!!!I got some homemade french vanilla icecream and put that on the side and had my friends over, they fought over the last brownie!!! Thank you.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6037 by cemwerewolf
You are so very welcome! I guess I should have mentioned that they're wonderful with icecream but it seems a natural connection to make. :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6495 by SkieShauphen
You sound like an amazing person to be around. I wish my life had started like yours. I've lived in far too many rural areas to have visited a Goth shop. I'm hoping there are some nice places around my new living location. Maybe I'll be able to experience life from behind that counter as well. Wish I could see you at the next Pagan festival! :D

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6537 by cemwerewolf
Well, life is a journey, a series of events both unfortunate and wonderful. I've travelled far from the start and, trust me, a lot of it wasn't all that fantastic. There are very hard things happening but one must look for those things that bring them joy to make it through.

The goth shop I speak of has only been around for a few years so I had to go for quite awhile without. I make up for it by being there as often as possible! And if you're interested in coming to the pagan festival up here, you are more than welcome to come. Though I'm sure it would be a bit of a trip for you here's the info . . . toontownspagansummerfest.bravehost.com/

More
14 years 6 months ago #6542 by SkieShauphen
Thank you very much. Yes, it is a bit of a jump but I'm always up for travel!

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds