Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

new darkness arrived

More
14 years 6 months ago #5261 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:new darkness arrived
Let our arms welcome you and our hands give you a quick slap on the behind....Kidding. Nice to \"meet\" you. Hope you like coming back Nogard, yes, I like the title too, we could use some young humor....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5320 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:new darkness arrived
And welcome again...

Well, about the money, got a hard time myself... and when I do have money, I don't know what to buy, ending up spending it all on other things... quite annoying. Only got one piece so far, a piece you may not be able to wear on everyday basis. Too bad. But, maybe another time in life I'll wear it proudly. Untill then, I gotta get something more... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5352 by nogard
Replied by nogard on topic Re:new darkness arrived
whoah, awesome. thank you all people, im kinda glad to be a part of it. well, i said \"kinda\" bacause i dont know you well and i dont know what might go on furthermore. anyway, thank you all. i never thought that one post of mine would get so many replies in almost 24 hours.

about the money, corpsequeen? well, its tough, i do understand you. when i do have some, i need some other stuff to buy, but never what i want to. that sucks pretty much

More
14 years 6 months ago #6506 by SkieShauphen
I feel your pain my friend. I haven't been able to afford a single item from Alchemy Gothic...online anyways. Several shops I've been to have sold me some jewelery and posters for much cheaper than the site.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6583 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:new darkness arrived
For me it's the other way around - everything I fidn I can find almost half the price online. But then again, who want to throw some money at a shady site...

Well, I've also noticed that if I get too much money (over a few k, roughly some hundred dollars) I just don't spend it on anything... I just get confused, \"should I save it for something big?\", find nothing I actually want and believe is worth the price... especially not in real, as there's no good goth-stores around, only a few more emo-based in town. One with Alchemy-items, but a bit too expensive and not sure I'll be able to wear it anyway. Then again, what to buy with so many nice things...?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6594 by SkieShauphen
Tell me about it. I see a lot of nice stuff from AG that I want but I never know what I want next...or first if it's online. Most products I try and think about how I would use it and how well it would perform if I bought it. Most of the stuff I want I might only use once and spending $20 or more on it just wouldn't be worth it.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds