Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

new darkness arrived

More
14 years 6 months ago #6601 by nogard
Replied by nogard on topic Re:new darkness arrived
aah..
well, thanx for ur replies everyone.
i really DO understand you.
even when i HAVE some money, like 200€, im thinking what should i buy. maybe something like ps3, but not enough money, maybe something cool from goth store, a present to my gf, that would be a bit expensive. but then i leave it for the dayly wastes with my gf, or should i say \"special days\" when she is here. she lives 20km away, so when she comes here, im going with her for a walk, and any special places, and i obviously rake some money with me. so they all simply \"sly away\" from my pocket, and i have no money to buy something tiny from goth store for me...
im not quite a fan of emo stuff. they are kinda nice... kinda... the only nice thing on them is that they wear black clothes. the rest is crap...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6606 by SkieShauphen
Tell me about it. When I was dating my ex I always saved up money so we could go somewhere nice to eat or hang out and all of my money would slip away underneath me. And you're right about the emo's. The black is nice but I can't stand that hairstyle or the ass-hugging jeans on guys.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6652 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:new darkness arrived
Glad yo have you here Nogard...nice to have you here...maybe we keep our fingers crossed and you could win something from the raffle...I wish that more for others, tho I wouldn't mind winning anything...Glad you are here little brother...always welcome to come and go as you please...

PS only say little brother because I am older...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6671 by nogard
Replied by nogard on topic Re:new darkness arrived
yeah... their jeans style sucks so much... they are so damn tiny... and they are so... so... gay looking. its not that i have something against gay people. i just say \"gay\" things i dont like. like... \"school computers are all gay\" XD i think you know what that means. well, emos are gay. and yeah, money fly very fast.

hey anastacia, glad you replied here and good u care (for me being here) its good to know. big sister ^^
well, i always wanted to have older sister, but... my parents were gay to greate older bro. even if i dont know you, ill call u sis. about winning something, i doubt i will. and im not into that kind of things, like \"Come on come on, win win win, i want to win!!!\"
its not like that... im like \"huh... if i win, i win. if not... oh well, cant do anything about it\"
well, but ill try...
good luck to u too

More
14 years 6 months ago #6707 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:new darkness arrived
Kinda my emntality as well. Sure, would be nice to win, but if I don't what can I do? Be sad or angry? What's the point?

Somehow I only see you emos, and kinda think that when they grew up, they may become real goths. Like the larva-stage... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6716 by SkieShauphen
We can only hope that's the case. I guess this new day and age has brought out a weird side to them. Maybe one day they will spread their wings.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds