Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Liam After Midnight

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5214 by Aftermidnight
Ha, there's my attempt at a witty title... Liam being my real name :) (it's like the Judas Priest song! Get it?)
I'm not going to copy and paste from the other post because that would be cheating. So:

I'm Liam, I'm a 17 old (but soon to be 18 year old) guy from England. Currently I'm at college working on my A levels but I'm hoping to go to university where I can study architecture.

My hobbies include listening to music and playing the drums; in both cases I like rock and metal music. I also like reading and writing creatively for English. I try to come on this forum at least once a day because I like talking to people who share my interests.

Below is a picture of me looking 'normal' (i.e. trying not to look gothic for my avatar). Oh and please feel free to post below to talk more :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Aftermidnight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5222 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Liam After Midnight
I see no picture... you're trying to fool us?

And you writing as well? What you writing? Why does everyone seem to write? No offense...

You're also missusing this forum I see... why, it can't be healthy to be online at least once a day... :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5227 by black_magnolia
Probably the image he tried to upload is too big (the limit is 150k)...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5301 by Aftermidnight
CorpseQueen wrote:

I see no picture... you're trying to fool us?

And you writing as well? What you writing? Why does everyone seem to write? No offense...

You're also missusing this forum I see... why, it can't be healthy to be online at least once a day... :huh:

1. Here's the picture, first it was too big, then when I went back to put the small one on the option for an image had disappeared!
2. Most recently I wrote a short vampire story based on the poem Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti for my text transformation coursework. I handed it in two days ago so it hasn't been marked yet.
3. How am I misusing the forum? I still only get one point a day for logging and I come on a few times because it gives people time to reply to whatever I've written and can see what they've written.
Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago #5319 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Liam After Midnight
The computer is ruining the life of this and future generations, alongside videogames, didn't you hear? B) There's something about it in the newspaper everyday... people getting addicted, people getting used, people doing very different things... and it's of course all bad.

But, I guess I haven't died yet, so how dangerous can it be? :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5324 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Liam After Midnight
Nice to meet you Liam....I am in US, so can you explain you school structure.....Black Magnolia explained hers to me in Croatia....is yours the same as hers? I find it interesting when they say second form or different things like that....reminds me of Harry Potter. Tell me more about what kind of classes you have.. I am done with college here, but I love to learn how other countries teach...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds